We provide professional services to help you achieve your business and financial goals, including:
- Accounting and assurance services We are here to meet all your accounting and assurance needs to allow you to succeed and grow your business. Our team members specialize in the full range of accounting and assurance services from Review statements, Notice to Reader statements and the preparation of draft interim financial statements.
- Corporate tax planning and compliance Our integrated approach to tax planning allows us to combine our skills and in-depth knowledge to minimize your tax obligations while ensuring timely and efficient preparation of all your tax filings.
- Incorporating and setting up a business Serving our owner-manager businesses is what we do best and we have the privilege of working with a diverse group of entrepreneurs to help them achieve their business goals. Our team is here to help you right from the start from assisting with structuring your business, developing business plans, preparing cash-flow projections and proforma statements, identifying and evaluating financing options and terms to setting up your accounting systems.
- Purchasing or selling a business We can help you with all aspects of the purchase and sale of your business including valuation analysis, cash-flows and projections, transaction planning and tax minimization strategies.
- Bookkeeping training and support We can help you from the start to end of your accounting cycle including setting up your book-keeping system, payroll processing, HST filings, dealing with the CRA, part-time controllership services, etc.
- SR&ED tax credits We can assist you to prepare the applications for SR&ED tax credits that will help you to continue to invest in your business.
Individual & Other Services:
- Personal tax returns Focusing on tax returns for the shareholders of our corporate clients as well as sole proprietors, we work to minimize your tax for the year being prepared and provide advice and suggestions to make sure you are not paying more tax then necessary.
- Tax planning Whether you are an existing client or seeking advice for a specific transaction we will review all the factors that affecting you and prepare strategies to minimize your taxes and help you reach your financial goals.
- Non-resident tax For non-residents earning rents from real property in Canada, disposing of taxable Canadian property, or if you are making payments made to non-residents we can assist you to comply with your Canadian tax obligations.
- Sole proprietorships and partnerships If you are in business for yourself, or a member of a partnership we are here to give you the help you need to report your income accurately.
- Trust accounting Whether it is a trust established as part of a tax planning strategy, an estate, or a personal/spousal trust, we can assist you with planning for distributions, record keeping, filing the appropriate returns in a timely manner and all other matters.
- Estate planning Taxes arising on death can be very high and are often not considered in advance. By organizing ones affairs in advance, and while they have capacity, it may be possible to lower estate taxes and to set up a structure that will simplify the duties of the executor.